[BANKING DISPUTES, RESTRUCTURING & INSOLVENCY]
Our lawyers are able to advise and act for clients on various banking related disputes.
1. Bank-and-customer and inter-bank disputes
2. Documentary credit, bank guarantee and performance bond disputes including injunctions.
3. Restitutionary claims
4. Garnishee Orders and other enforcement disputes
[RESTRUCTURING & INSOLVENCY]
Our lawyers have significant experience in acting for distressed companies. We are also able to advise any stakeholder in the insolvency process, such as scheme arrangers, judicial managers, receivers or liquidators and “white knights”, on various corporate rescues, informal workouts, schemes of arrangement, judicial management, liquidation and enforcement of creditor’s rights.
1. Recovery of Loans
2. Enforcement of security
3. Enforcement of judgments
4. Pre-emptive remedies
5. Creditor rights and protection
6. Settlements and compromises
1. Schemes of arrangement
2. Bankruptcy and voluntary arrangements
4. Judicial management