[BANKING DISPUTES AND RESTRUCTURING & INSOLVENCY]
The lawyers in this practice are able to advise and act for clients on various banking related disputes.
1. Bank-customer and inter-bank disputes
2. Documentary credit, bank guarantee and performance bond disputes including injunctions.
3. Restitutionary claims
4. Garnishee Orders and other related enforcement disputes
[RESTRUCTURING & INSOLVENCY]
Although the members of this practice are predominantly instructed by distressed companies, they are also able to advise any stakeholder in the insolvency process, be they “white knights”, scheme arrangers, judicial managers, receivers or liquidators on various corporate rescues, informal workouts, enforcement of creditor’s rights, schemes of arrangement, judicial management and liquidation.
1. Recovery of Loans
2. Enforcement of security
3. Enforcement of judgments
4. Pre-emptive remedies
5. Advice on creditor rights and protection
6. Settlements and compromises
1. Schemes of arrangement
2. Bankruptcy and voluntary arrangements
4. Judicial management