Our arbitration practice is led by Timothy Ng. He was actively involved in the launch of the inaugural Law Society Arbitration Rules and was counsel for the successful party in the 1st arbitration proceeding governed by the Law Society Arbitration Rules. Timothy is on the panel of arbitrators of both the Law Society of Singapore and the Singapore Institute of Arbitrators.
The disputes we arbitrate include:
1) Corporate Disputes including fraud and asset tracing;
2) Matrimonial (only Ancilliary Matters);
3) Construction and Commercial Disputes;
4) Construction Disputes including ship and oil rig construction and;
5) Infrastructure Disputes including airports, sea ports, water, power and other industrial plants and highways.